Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) provides educational assistance of P20,000 per school year to incoming college freshmen and qualified dependents of active members under the OFW Dependent Scholarship Program (ODSP).
WHO MAY APPLY?
– OFW legal dependents enrolling in baccalaureate courses for SY 2019-2020
– Child of a married OFW or sibling of unmarried OFW
– Must be single and not more than 21 years old
– OFW must have an active OWWA membership at the time of application
– Must pass the entrance examination conducted by the state or government
– Must not be a recipient of any scholarship grant
– Approval of the application shall be on a first come, first served basis
– Accomplished application form
– Two copies of 2×2 ID pictures
– Form 137 or Grade 11 report card
– Any proof of relationship to the OFW like PSA copy of Birth Certificate or Certificate of No
– Proof of active OWWA membership of the OFW
– Photocopy of OFW’s latest work contract indicating the basic salary of not more than
– Medical Certificate or clearance from any DOH-accredited hospital or clinic
– Certificate of Good Moral Character issued by principal or Guidance Counselor
For SUBMISSION and INQUIRIES, please visit OWWA-Abra at the 2nd floor of Calixterio Bldg., Linasin, Zone 1, Bangued, Abra or call 0905-763-9901.